My iPhone's Visual Voicemail has broken a few times, and I've had to do a number of things to get it working again. Here are a few that worked for me:
Option 1: Reset your Voicemail Password
- Call ATT at 611
- Select option 3, voicemail
- Select option 3, reset password
- Wait for the new password to arrive via text message
- Hang up
- Click on your voicemail and wait.
- Eventually, you'll see some text appear in the middle of the screen. Tap the screen.
- Enter a new voicemail password on the keypad.
- Enter the same password again to verify.
- Wait a few seconds. Your phone should load your visual voicemail messages correctly now. Yay!
Option 2: Reset your Network Settings
Warning: Reseting your network settings will remove all your preferred wifi networks and stored passwords. Make sure you're comfortable with that before you proceed.
- Tap the Settings icon
- Tap General
- Tap Reset (at the bottom)
- Tap Reset Network Settings
- Tap Reset Network Settings again to confirm
- Go to your voicemail and wait. Your voicemail should load correctly now. Yay!